Selling Your Calgary Home
A Seamless Selling Experience in Alberta
Your most valuable asset is your home so when you are thinking of selling, be sure you are working with a real estate professional who has the expertise needed to get you top dollar for your home efficiently and effectively. Royal LePage Benchmark works with you, positioning your home on the market and ensuring your sales experience is as stress-free and profitable as possible.
Getting Ready to Sell a Calgary Home or Condo
1. Remove the clutter
Imagine what your home would look like if you removed half of your belongings. Make your home more appealing to buyers: eliminate personalized items, excess furniture and decorative features. Less is more. A minimal design with few distractions help buyers see themselves in the space. Think like a buyer!
2. Patch and paint
Pride of ownership is a key selling feature, demonstrate yours with simple fixes to leaky faucets, running toilets and WD-40 squeaky doors. Have a friend pass by for an odour check. A fresh coat of paint to the walls, using neutral colours, is a relatively quick and cost-effective way to make your home feel bigger, brighter and more welcoming.
3. Spruce up the curb appeal
The outside of your home is what potential buyers see first at a viewing, and we know that first impressions are important. Make sure the grass is cut, the yard is landscaped and the exterior looks well-kept. If youre selling your condo, do a quick walk through the halls and ride the elevators for a quick clean.
4. Home Staging in Calgary
Studies show: staging your home helps you sell faster and at a higher price point. Small changes go a long way to making your home look Pinterest-worthy from every angle.
Why Work With Royal LePage Benchmark?
When it comes to selling your Calgary home or condo, there are many steps and decisions to navigate along the way. By partnering with a Royal LePage Benchmark professional, you can rest assured knowing we will:
- Accurately assess the fair market value of your property and establish what your house is worth, so it sells fast and for maximum profit.
- Use the latest marketing tools to make your home stand out from the crowd and find serious buyers who are ready to act.
- Stay ahead of Alberta market trends and offer professional advice and guidance.
- Connect you with the right professionals and resources.
- Be transparent and accountable in supporting you throughout the entire decision-making process.
- Negotiate on your behalf and put you in an ideal position when reviewing and accepting offers.
Ready to get started? Connect with us and let’s talk about your goals for selling your home.
- Francis Tan
- Ellen McClure
- Susan Loiselle
- Mia Michelle
- Rebecca F.
- Gregary G.
- Carolyn & Larry Gunn
- Donald Ironside
- Debra Gardner
- Justin Cyr
- Dean Liollio
- Carolyn Walker